Followers

Thursday 30 September 2010

Challenge No. 19 - Winner & Top 3

Sorry this is late, but it is soooooo hard picking a top 3.  We had 61 entries for the last challenge which was fab.  As usual the winner of the prize is chosen using Random.org and this time was


which is Alicia.  Congratulations, Alicia!  Send your name and address to cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass them on to our sponsor to send out your prize.  I'm  soooooo jealous!

The top 3 this time are




Well done to all of you, grab our top 3 badge from the side bar and add it to your own.

So that's it for now.  If you haven't entered  our current challenge, why not take a look now and have a go.

2 comments:

  1. wooo hoooo thanks so much for chosing me for top three winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! Thanks for randomly picking me as the winner!!! I am very excited. Congratulations to all the winners.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete